Friday, April 1, 2011

April??

What a crazy week here at the store!  New computer software provided a few headaches, but we're getting used to it and have gained our sanity back!!

Can you believe it is already April 1st??  Where has time gone?  April is going to be a super exciting month!!  Who's excited for the royal wedding??  I know Laura and I are going nuts waiting for the big day the end of this month!!  A royal wedding doesn't happen often and for me, being half British myself, I am super excited!

Here at the store, our excitement for the royal wedding carries over to our British themed crop on April 16!!  And our travel, princess, and wedding lines will be on sale at the end of the month in honor of the wedding!!



We've just got a whole slew of new goodies in here and one of our absolute faves here at the store is Ohio's own Jillibean Soup!!  I absolutely ADORE the lines we've gotten in!  So many bright colors and adorable patterns!  I can't wait to use it in my layouts!!  And as you saw in a post last week, Jen met Jill from Jillibean at the Memories Scrapbooking Expo and hopefully, we can get Jill out here to do a class later in the year!  Here are some of our faves from Jillibean Soup:


Aren't these papers gorgeous?!  I just love the colors and the kraft background is delish!!  Can't wait to get some layouts done on these!!  We've also got some cool corrugated alphas from Jillibean on their way!

In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!!  :)

No comments: