Saturday, March 19, 2011

Organizing...

After being up in my 'Scrap Cave'...cue 'Batman' theme....I realized how much I LOVE my organizing system.....There's a place for everything and everything's in its own place....
For my oodles of single sheet patterned goodness, I have these Sterilite drawer systems....
I adore these....so easy to see what's in them and they're stackable.  I have 4 of these babies in 12x12 and some smaller versions (8.5" x 11") for specialty papers.  The best thing is you can get these at your local department store.  I bought one at a time to spread out the cost.  Love them!!



For my Ranger paint dabbers and other acrylic paint, I have two cropper hopper paint racks on my bookcase.  These beauties are so sturdy and hold 20 paints/dabbers.  You can also fit some glues like Glossy Accents or glue sticks on this rack as well.  You can see all the colors easily and it keeps them out of the way.  So awesome and such a great deal!  We have these at the store back in the paint aisle!!







I also use a TON of plastic baskets to store all my mass quantities of embellies, bling, flowers, and other scrappy goodness that I have in the 'Scrap Cave'.  I have them in drawers and on the shelf...Everywhere you look there are plastic baskets....They're super cheap and most of mine came from the dollar store...These little beauties keep me from creating 'junk drawers' in my room!


As soon as I get a chance, I will take a few pictures of the 'Scrap Cave' and post them on here.  I organized my room based on seeing another scrapper's pictures!!  Have a great weekend!! 

No comments: