Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A new favorite....

I love to blog hop, especially when it comes to crafting.  Blogs are an AWESOME place to get ideas, inspiration, or great little product tips.  I have a few faves including Tim Holtz and Jennifer McGuire.  When I'm bored or I need a little push to get started, I hop on over to these blogs to get my creative juices flowing.  And when I am on my favorite blogs, I'll hop over to some of their favorites.  I have discovered some real jewels doing that.

I just HAVE to share my new fave blog, from across the pond.  I am an avid follower of Tim Holtz's blog and earlier this week, I was reading about his trip to England.  He taught a few workshops at a shop owned by Dyan Reaveley.  I checked out her blog and got hooked.  Lots of bright colors on her projects and all kinds of media are used.

Art and Soul

Image courtesy of Ranger.com
If you're needing some inspiration, be sure to check out her blog.  And....apparently, she has got a line of whimsical stamps coming out from Ohio's own Stampers Anonymous.  No word on the release date yet, but they can be seen here at Ranger's website: Dylusions Stamps

I just LOVE Doolally Doris!!  So cute and whimsical!!  I love the wings and party hats!!  Here's hopin' they come out soon and...maybe...fingers crossed...you see it here at the Scrapbook Outlet.

Happy scrappin!


No comments: